Organizations worldwide are struggling to navigate their sales efforts during these uncertain times. Particularly for companies and associations who rely heavily on event-related revenue, the COVID-19 pandemic will likely have a significant impact on their bottom line, especially if they do nothing to adapt their sales strategies. Now is the time to be flexible, adjust your sales outreach efforts, fine-tune sponsor and customer value and expectations, and discover new revenue streams.
Event Garde’s Director of Development & Special Initiatives, Kara Nacarato, has over 20 years of sales experience, including working for a trade show company during the 9/11 attacks which brought the trade show industry to a screeching halt. Kara has a knack for working with sponsors, customers, and members to identify and implement opportunities that benefit both all stakeholders.
Throughout this one hour webinar Kara will cover the following:
- Tips to keep your sales efforts moving forward
- How to adapt your sales outreach
- Ideas on keeping your sponsors committed
- Strategies for shifting revenue dollars and finding new value/deliverables
- Identifying new prospects and revenue streams
- Building your sales survival toolkit
Kara's presentation will be followed with a short Q&A, time permitting.
Aaron Wolowiec, Event Garde CEO