Join us as Montserrat Miller and Megan Mitchell from Arnall Golden Gregory LLP discuss the evolving legal landscape and the lessons learned since COVID-19 hit the U.S. in March as well as a look forward into employment law and background screening compliance in 2021.
This webinar will cover:
Background Screening Check Basics, What We Learned from 2020 and Looking to 2021
- Reviewing Your Policies and Procedures to Ensure Your Disclosures are Current
- Steps Employers Must Take When Conducting a Background Check
- Are you in Fair Chance Hiring Jurisdiction that Requires Additional Compliance by Employers?
Employment Law Basics, Impact of COVID-19 and Looking to 2021
- Overview of Basic Employment Laws Applicable to Employers
- Specific Considerations from 2020 and Looking Toward 2021 – Paid Leave & Remote Worker Issues