Successful organisations, projects and careers rest on strong relationships. Whether with colleagues, clients, suppliers, investors or others, if you have a network developed on deep relationships, you then have people who will refer you, advocate for you, feed you advice and insights and support you in whatever ways you need.
In this brand new session, Andy explores the fundamentals of building, nurturing and leveraging strong professional relationships. During the session he looks at:
- Where are the gaps in your professional relationships?
- The importance of cognitive diversity
- The 7 Stages of Professional Relationships
- When to be transactional and when to be friends
- Knowing how to make it easy for your connections to support you when they are ready to