The NCSC will be hosting a second webinar in a series that examines caseflow and workflow management. Our experts will discuss core concepts that unify and connect 50 years of work across various NCSC initiatives.
1) Elements of Effective Criminal Case Management (https://www.ncsc.org/services-and-experts/areas-of-expertise/caseflow-and-workflow-management/effective-criminal-case-management)
2) Civil Justice Initiative (http://www.ncsc.org/cji)
3) Cady Initiative for Family Justice (https://www.ncsc.org/services-and-experts/areas-of-expertise/children-and-families/fji-update)
4) National Judicial Task Force to Examine State Courts’ Response to Mental Illness (https://www.ncsc.org/__data/assets/pdf_file/0018/66303/CCC-Caseflow-Mgmt.pdf)
5) High Performance Court Framework (https://www.ncsc.org/information-and-resources/resource-centers/resource-centers-items/high-performance-courts)
Register for this webinar to learn more about upstream interventions, triage, and the most effective use of court resources. NCSC experts will share what we have learned from decades of working with courts, including incorporating a person-centered perspective to provide timely and fair justice.