With a historic influx of federal stimulus (and more on the way), many banks/credit unions are looking to deploy excess liquidity into earning assets. The question quickly becomes, 'How do I grow loans profitably during a pandemic when unemployment is elevated, and margins are compressed?'
Join Robert Koehler and Tim Keith of Strategic Resource Management in a session that answer question. You’ll leave this discussion with real, actionable data such as:
• Industry normative data on portfolio shifts in 2020
• Data elements that are proven to predict capacity to borrow in a variety of economic conditions
• How to leverage propensity to buy to grow without offering below-market loan rates
• A roadmap for putting data into action to grow loans using digital marketing strategies
• Case studies of institutions who are already succeeding in this endeavor