This webinar is the second in our SDG localisation series. The first webinar, held on 4 August 2020 focused on sharing lessons on localising the SDGs from South Africa. This webinar seeks to bring together a diverse panel of speakers; researchers and experts as well as decision makers and practitioners in cities and sub-national governments with the objectives to:
• Draw out key lessons and insights on SDGs localisation from cities on the continent;
• Identify actors working in, and build towards, a community of practice around SDG localisation
• Allow for the cross-pollination of ideas and inspiration on localisation;
• Discuss key principles for making the SDGs a reality in and around African cities;
• Share ideas on how to fast track meeting the SDGs in this decade of action;
• Share funding opportunities to support SDG action.
Please join ICLEI Africa and the National Research Foundation (NRF) for this webinar, which forms part of the Roadmap to Rise Africa 2021 - Inspiring Action for Sustainable Cities