Organisations today are “doing more with less” and implementing “lean principles”. Doing so whilst maintaining a productive and vibrant workforce is the key challenge and ultimate success.
Relentless change and pressure in workplaces have resulted in employees reporting high levels of stress which negatively affects productivity. Leaders need to understand how to prevent, recognise and appropriately respond to mental health issues in the workplace.
In this webinar Tasha will discuss evidence based strategies, practical tools and the supports and resources available to help you:
• reduce stigma around mental health issues
• understand the rights and responsibilities of employer and employees
• understand the functional impact of common mental illnesses on individuals
• open a conversation with someone you're concerned about
• create a positive workplace culture.