2021 Second half - Beginner Options Course
Start your options education journey with the Beginners Options Trading Course. Learn how to utilize options strategies to generate a consistent stream of income for your portfolio and take advantage of speculating with leverage. Explore the methods and best practices used to grow a small options trading account and wrap up the lessons with real-time market analysis along with Q&A to answer your questions!
- Jul 7 - (Part 1) Adding Yield to your Portfolio using Options
- Jul 21 - (Part 2) Add Leverage to your Portfolio with Limited Risk
- Aug 4 - (Part 3) Grow a Small Account using Options
- Aug 18 - (Part 4) Live Market Examples with Q&A
Live Market Examples with Q&A - Aug 18
Join us for the final part of the Beginner Options Trading Course – Live Market Analysis with Q&A. Tony Zhang, Chief Strategist at OptionsPlay and CNBC Contributor, will dissect the current market environment while discussing how to apply the strategies taught during the course. This event is not to be missed!
What you’ll learn:
- Recap of options strategies and concepts covered in the previous webinars
- Applying above strategies to current market environment
- Introduction to Covered Call & Short Put reports
- Get your questions answered during the live Q&A session!
(To simplify the registration process, you only need to register once to join all the webinars)
Access to previous recordings: https://www.firstrade.com/content/en-us/researchtools/optionswizard