Wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs) are key infrastructures for ensuring a proper protection of our environment. However, many WWTPs are operated in a less-than-optimal manner with respect to both treatment and energy efficiency. Investigations suggest that up to 30-40% energy savings could be achieved if all WWTPs were optimally operated.
Part 2 of this series will focus on the real-time controls allowing utilities to operate WWTPs with confidence and precision. During this free 1-hour webinar, you will discover how process modeling solutions can be customized and programmed in to utility control systems. Imagine how to use automated controls and optimizers to address wastewater treatment challenges such as how to increase treatment capacity, reduce the consumption of energy and chemicals and improve overall efficiency through a powerful combination of best-in-class technology and time-tested methodologies.
• Use WEST model results to design a practical controller for implementation
• Evaluate results of a real-life controller installation
• Learn how setup an aeration control problem
• Discuss the role of digital twins and real time modelling in an urban water landscape
• How to apply advanced numerical and data validation methods to controls
• View application examples
• Q&A session with an implementation engineer
This webinar will take place on 20 May 2021 at 15:00UTC and 19:00UTC. Two time slots available, your choice!
Register now! There are only seats available for the first 100 attendees.
Part 1: Process Modelling in 2021: Making the most out of existing infrastructure.
Part 3: DHI TwinPlant: 2 examples of online, automated modelling with future forecasting technology for any utility.
“Disclaimer”: “When completing this form, you agree to receive communications from DHI with inspirational articles, news and information on relevant courses, events and products. You can unsubscribe at any time.”