How technology is changing the talent equation!
The COVID-19 pandemic has thrown traditional talent minto the spotlight.
As organisations struggle to flex to the impact of the pandemic, it is becoming increasingly apparent that those who were thinking digitally, more democratically and were harnessing more agile and intelligent talent approaches had a competitiver advantage in a world of unprecedented change.
So as organisations transition into their own future of work, what are the revolutions driving the decline of traditional talent management and the emergence of more flexible, fluid and faster organisations?
In this webinar, David Perring, Director of Research for Fosway Group will explore:
• Where traditional talent management went wrong
• How the future of work – the impact on HR today and tomorrow
• Why focusing on Employee Experience is never enough
• How innovative organisations are embracing a mentality of people success
• What that means for organisations who want to be fluid, optimise talent and build stronger people-centred cultures