To reorientate urban water infrastructure towards sustainability, municipalities and utilities should consider the different operational aspects of their urban water systems.
To bridge the gap between strategy and execution, tools and technology are key. Today, such tools score high on both decision support capabilities and user-friendliness to help water managers in their day-to-day tasks.
Leveraging the latest technological advancements, these urban water management tools are designed to support real-time decisions and help reach operational excellence.
During this free* 60 minute webinar and Q&A session, we’ll provide:
• An introduction to the ‘hottest’ urban water trend – implementing digital twins
• Insights into why digital twins are important and how they help water managers take better decisions
• Real user interface and user experience running digital twins for three urban water segments: water distribution network, collections system and wastewater treatment plan
• Demonstrations of three urban digital twin case studies
• Information to get you started on your digital twin journey
• An overview of the DHI technologies that can help you tackle operational challenges
The webinar takes place twice on Tuesday, 11 May 2021 at 7am and 3pm UTC. So you can pick the time that suits you best!
When completing this form, you agree to receive communications from DHI with inspirational articles, news and information on relevant courses, events and products. No spam. You can unsubscribe at any time.