We are all facing unprecedented challenges at the moment, which is changing how we live and work. As a recruitment agency, we have so much insight to how other businesses and individuals are operating during this time.
In order to support our community of clients and candidates in navigating this time of uncertainty, Lotus People would like to personally invite you to our live webinar discussion.
Providing insights on working from home, maintaining culture remotely, up to date information on the market and the importance of recruitment agencies in this time, our Founder and Director of Lotus People, Sinead Connolly will be hearing from a formidable line up of recruitment experts;
- Sophie Robertson, Recruitment Trainer, Coach and Advisory Board Member
- Erin Evans, Co-Founder at FIRESOFT People
- Laura Hopes, Head of Talent Acquisition at Kerwin Rae
Topics that will be covered include;
• Practical tips on how to manage a remote workforce whilst maintaining culture
• Support and advice on how to successfully run recruitment processes remotely
• Role and responsibilities of recruitment agencies in this time
• Market insights
• Leveraging technology in this time
• What we’ve learnt/ seen over the last two weeks
Even if you can't make it at 12pm, you can still RSVP to receive the recording following the session!
On behalf of the Lotus People team, we wish you and your loved ones a safe and comfortable journey through the challenges and disruption that this current crisis brings.
Please take care, keep well and we look forward to connecting with you during our discussion.