The purpose of the webinar is to:
• Let you know about Task Force efforts to support child care providers,
• Provide the latest guidance on best practices for providers whose doors are open and serving children, and
• Ensure you know where to access the latest information and how to communicate with us about your needs.
• Austin Mayor Steve Adler
• Dr. Mark Escott, Austin Public Health Medical Director
• Donna Sundstrom, Austin Public Health
• Amy Kidwell, Child Care Regulation, Texas Dept. of Health and Human Services
• Nicole Robinson, Workforce Solutions Capital Area
• Cathy McHorse, United Way for Greater Austin
• Anna Lisa Conlin, Travis County Health and Human Services
Each speaker will briefly present and there will be time for questions and answers. If you are unable to watch the webinar at the scheduled time, it will be recorded so you can watch it at a later time.