The panel will talk about how long-term partnerships help to realize projects despite lockdowns and economic struggles. The television program "EcoAfrica" was not only continued, but was even launched in a new language with a new partner station.
Topics to be addressed:
• Production of EcoAfrica program in Portuguese, English and French
• Importance of local partnership and localized content
• Case Study from Kenya, Nigeria and Cameroon
• Adapting EcoAfrica program in the Covid crisis with new topics
• How Deutsche Welle adapt to keep on broadcasting episodes after episodes
To learn more about Deutsche Welle’ EcoAfrica program, join the discussion panel with speakers from Channel TV, CRTV and Deutsche Welle who will be discussing the measures they have taken during the Covid Crisis to keep on production content.