Join Alvanon facilitators and industry partners in a panel discussion on 3D fitting strategies, how they have evolved, and what is next for 3D fitting.
- Don Howard, Executive Director, Consulting Alvanon
- Tracy Rickert, Senior Consultant, Alvanon
- Kimberly Wick, Technical Consultant, Alvanon
- Libby Wilson, Sr. Manager Technical Design, WalMart
- Elizabeth Kraidich, Technical Designer, WalMart
- Dana Conlon, Sr. Product Engineer, Columbia Sportswear
Digital Product Creation goals have stretched beyond showrooms and line development out of necessity in a remote work world. Companies are pushing the boundaries of what we thought was possible in terms of fitting in 3D.
So how have companies adapted to ensure they are comfortable with 3D fit approval? Are you set up for success for digital fit approval? And how can we, more generally, instill confidence in digital garments?
CAN'T MAKE THE WEBINAR?
This webinar will be recorded and the recording will be distributed to everyone that registers.