Across the country, many practices have started bringing their teams back, and still, a few are just now able to turn their eyes towards the prospect of reopening. To help make reopening and staying open as painless as possible, dentists, as employers, are now dealing with an entirely new set of employer issues, so we're holding an exclusive webinar on Thursday, June 4th, to walk you through it all.
During this presentation, you'll learn:
• How to document and address employee concerns and issues from your being open during the pandemic
• How to adjust to the “new normal” of doing business
• Which of the new laws you must comply with and why you might choose to comply
• Forms you’ll need for opening, temporary closures, or having to address employee concerns; where to find them and how to use them
• What to do if your employees refuse to return to work, and more!
• How to properly document and rehire your team after a furlough or layoff
• How to comply with the new PPP guidance when it comes to forgiveness and an employee who does not accept your offer to return
The ADA designates this activity as 1 CE credit (pending approval).