Positive Psychology has been gaining immense popularity in organizations in recent times. Thousands of researchers have been writing about it since the days Martin Seligman coined the term in early decades of 2000. In fact, institutions have started teaching it and it has become a subject in many of the courses offered by prestigious universities.
The pleasant life, the engaged life and the meaningful life are the three experiences through which one can gain what Seligman referred to as 'authentic happiness'. And later he gave the ‘well-being theory’ stressing on the significance of achieving an overall sense of wellbeing instead of happiness.
It has been found that Positive Psychology can be very helpful to make organizations and individuals more productive. You can use it in the following ways:
1. If you are a manager to coach your subordinate.
2. If you are an HR, it can help you keep your people motivated.
3. If you an individual employee putting efforts towards your own personal and professional goals, it can further facilitate your progress towards those.
In this webinar you will be able to:
• Explore the science of positive psychology
• Learn about practical means to, as an HR or an employee; implement the science in your organization and life.