This free webinar extracts findings from recent Canadian national surveys and addresses FAQs such as:
- Do youth use cannabis in Canada?
- How youth’s cannabis use differ from adults’ demographics?
- How does cannabis use compare with use of other substances (i.e alcohol, tobacco) amongst youth in Canada?
- How has legalization of cannabis impacted youth in Canada?
- Does initiating use at a younger age increase the likelihood of developing problem cannabis use?
- What are potential harms of cannabis use during adolescence?
- And more
Providing balanced and evidence based information about the new cannabis landscape for youth, this webinar provides parents, adults and professionals involved in young people’s lives with resources supporting an open dialogue with youth, helping youth with their informed decision making process about cannabis use.