The Fund Finance Association NextGen’s New York team is pleased to announce “Into the Unknown”: A Fund Finance Perspective on “Letting LIBOR Go” - a virtual panel that will discuss LIBOR transition, a topic that has become a major focus of our industry and the finance world generally.
Come hear from our panel of professionals actively engaged in addressing:
• LIBOR’s current status as the go-to benchmark rate for $350 trillion in financial products and derivatives;
• LIBOR’s history and the LIBOR manipulation scandals that took place during the last decade;
• Public and private measures being taken throughout the world to facilitate the transition to new benchmarks; and
• Lenders’ current approach towards phasing LIBOR out of loan documentation, with a particular focus on the fund finance market.
Tune in to listen to the views of our distinguished panelists:
• Jean Lam MacInnes - Executive Director and Counsel at Mizuho Americas
• Jeff Nagle - Partner at Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft
• Tess Virmani - Associate General Counsel and Executive Vice President for Public Policy at LSTA
• Cassandra Best - Associate at Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP, will moderate the panel.