The contour of Maine's coastline is extensive and varied. So is its fishing industry. The Maine Coast Fishermen's Association, Island Institute, and Maine Island Trail Association are proud to bring you a screening of The Long Coast, a documentary by Wicked Delicate Films about the people that make their living on the ocean in Maine, as well as a panel discussion on Tuesday, April 13th, at 7:00 pm.
FILM SCREENING DETAILS:
All registrants will watch the film independently of the panel discussion at their convenience between April 11th and 14th. A link and password will be sent to all registrants on April 11th. Anyone who registers after April 11th will receive a link in their confirmation email. Feel free to join us for the panel whether or not you have seen the film!
PANEL DISCUSSION DETAILS:
A link to join the panel discussion will be sent to you in your email confirmation. A reminder email will also be sent to you a day before the event. The panel will be recorded and will be moderated by Natalie Springuel, of Maine Sea Grant. The panelists are:
- Susie Arnold, Marine Scientist, Island Institute
- Ian Cheney, Director, The Long Coast
- Brian Marcaurelle, Program Director, Maine Island Trail Association
- Ben Martens, Executive Director, Maine Coast Fishermen's Association
- Krista Tripp, Lobsterwoman, Elver Fisherwoman, and Owner of Aphrodite Oysters LLC