Across retail and other sectors, face recognition technology is helping to secure transactions, prevent violence and reduce shrink. But how can loss prevention leaders prove the value of this transformative technology to their colleagues in operations, legal and IT?
Join our panel of LP leaders and face recognition super users for a webinar on September 25 at 8am Pacific/11am Eastern. By attending this webinar, you’ll learn:
• Common misconceptions about face recognition data, accuracy and use cases
• How to discuss the current regulatory environment and privacy best practices with your legal department
• An easy method for explaining ROI fundamentals for loss prevention
• Tips for demonstrating successful adoption across retail and other industries
• Powerful stories of how face recognition stopped ORC and violent crime
At the end of the session, FaceFirst will also give away five LPC Course Scholarships to webinar attendees! Winners will be notified the day following the Webinar via email.
Ready to learn more about this emerging technology? Sign up here.
Dara Riordan (Chief Revenue Officer, FaceFirst)
Tony D’Onofrio (CEO TD Insights)
Terry Sullivan (President, LPF)
Roger Angarita (Vice President of Product Management, FaceFirst)
THIS WEBINAR IS PRESENTED BY FACEFIRST & THE LOSS PREVENTION FOUNDATION AND QUALIFIES FOR 1 CONTINUING EDUCATION UNIT (CEU) TOWARDS YOUR LPC RECERTIFICATION
By registering for this webinar, you submit your information to the Loss Prevention Foundation and principal partner FaceFirst, Inc who may use it to communicate with you regarding this event and other services.