Keeping Rest Holy; Taking Sabbath Seriously
-Whether you are planning a sabbatical or simply looking to find more sabbath time amidst your daily work, this webinar is for you.
Our presenters, Keith Anderson and Boykin Bell, will talk about their recent sabbatical experiences and best practices that can help us find greater balance and maintain healthy boundaries. In this webinar you will learn:
• What makes a good sabbatical project
• How to communicate with your congregation about the value of sabbaticals
• What happens when your sabbatical doesn't go as expected
• Strategies for making time for sabbath and balancing work, life, and ministry
• Ways to set boundaries in part-time ministry positions that can become full time
Innovation and Ministry
Reflections and Resources to Address Racial Justice in our Faith Communities
Stay tuned in for more titles in 2020!
*Can't make it when the webinar is live? Register and you'll receive the recording and resources afterwards.
*Please note that in order to receive the follow-up email with the recording and resources, you will be signed up for our monthly Christian Formation/eFormation newsletter, from which you may unsubscribe at any time thereafter.