Latest update: Highly Commended at the BMA Awards!
Sign up to the webinar and even if you can't make the 20th we will send you the recording and presentation.
Duration: 30 minutes plus Q&A time
During the webinar Dr Mackay will talk through how her department manages their patients and with the use of an app, being tested in Phase 1 of its development, they are:
- helping increase patient understanding
- enabling patients to self-manage more quickly
- reducing anxiety
- reducing demand on the system
What's new in Phase 2?
Hugh Kelly from Health and Care Videos will explain the components of Phase 2 of the app, currently in development, which:
- reduce the number of follow up appointments or telephone clinic appointments
- brings greater interactivity between patient and consultant,
- include ways to manage medicines and pain scores
- the ability to graph results and share
- encourage compliance and self-efficacy
The plan is for the app to be made available for other Trusts to commission as well as developing a similar concept for other long term conditions such as cardiology, dermatology and MS.
Find out more by registering and don't worry, if you cannot make the date we will send you the recording and slides.