Welcome to Class
As believers, building consistency in our personal devotion is critical to fulfilling God’s calling on our lives. The more time we spend with God, the more we know of Him, His ways, His plans, and His purpose.
In the place of consistent communion with God, just like Christ, we draw strength to fulfill His calling for greater impact, we gain perspective on the areas He is leading us to for greater influence, we receive renewed strength to continue in our Spirit-led efforts to bring greater glory to His name, and we also get His grace and strength to be victorious over the situations and giants that try to put our wills at odds with His will for us.
In this course, we will learn about:
1. The purpose of a consistent personal devotion,
2. The power of a consistent personal devotion,
3. The planning for a consistent personal devotion,
4. The steps to building for consistent personal devotion.
Please see below housekeeping rules for your information:
1. Please activate the Do-Not-Disturb function of your phone to block calls and other alerts from interfering. Also put away any other distraction from your environment.
2. Please use the Chat Room for admin related questions and Q and A section for class content related questions for the attention of the facilitator.
3. A link for feedback will be displayed at the end of the session - https://bit.ly/FeedbackTECCMC Please make sure you fill this to help us improve.
4. Please get your writing materials ready and avoid distractions. It promises to be a great experience.
TEC Maturity Courses Team.