Our June event is hosted with Wood Preservation Canada and Western Wood Preservers Institute. Join us for an introduction to Preserved Wood with Dallin Brooks!
In applications where wood may be exposed to moisture, insects or fungal organisms, preservative-treated wood can help ensure durability and safety. In this webinar, participants will learn about the manufacturing process for pressure-treated wood, available products and their differences, and how preserved wood is used in construction.
Attendees will learn the following:
• Introduction to Preserved Wood
• How Wood is Preservative Treated
• Today’s Wood Preservatives
• Specifying Using CSA O80 Use Category System
• Using Preserved Wood in Construction
• Environmental Benefits of Preserved Wood