1) I understand that the activities, in which I will participate, are inherently dangerous and may cause serious or grievous injuries, including bodily injury, damage to personal property and/or death.
2) On behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, administrators, executors and next of kin, I waive all claims for damages, injuries and death sustained to me or my property, that I may have against VIRTUALLY FITNESS to such activity, including tort, contract, equity or otherwise.
3) In FURTHER CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in activities offered by VIRTUALLY FITNESS, I KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS I MAY HAVE AGAINST VIRTUALLY FITNESS for injuries or damages that I may sustain from any act or omission, negligent, or otherwise by all employees, contractors, or volunteers of VIRTUALLY FITNESS.
4) I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any activities offered by VIRTUALLY FITNESS. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition which would prevent me from participating in activities with VIRTUALLY FITNESS
5) I acknowledge that I have been instructed that it is my responsibility to contact a physician right away if I feel tired, feel pain or feel out of the ordinary in any way related to my training, participation in activities with VIRTUALLY FITNESS, or otherwise.
6) This WAIVER AND RELEASE supersedes any prior written or oral agreements concerning this subject matter of this WAIVER AND RELEASE. The provisions of this WAIVER AND RELEASE may only be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part, upon the written consent of all parties.
7) The provision of this WAIVER AND RELEASE will continue in full force and effect even after the termination of the activities conducted by VIRTUALLY FITNESS, whether by agreement, by operation of law, or otherwise.*