Based on the 'live' responses from our participants in our recent webinar on Influencing, this next webinar will be focusing on Mental Injuries v Physical Injuries in the Workplace.
Work-related mental injuries (also known as psychological injuries) have become a major concern in Australian workplaces due to the negative impact on individual employees, and the costs associated with the long periods away from work that are typical of these claims. A significant number of reported mental injuries have been impacted by a physical injury.
We will be discussing how employers should be responding and supporting an employee with a physical or mental injury.
Join us for an interactive 60-minute webinar where we will explore:
- What is a work related injury (Physical and Psychological)
- Common mistakes made by employers
- How can a physical injury link to a mental injury
- Responding to a reported workplace injury
- Supporting your employees to return to work safely
This live webinar will be hosted by Jimmy Thomson and he will be joined by one of Australia's leading Mental Health experts, Anna Feringa.