Please join us for the East of England regional webinar on clinical improvement and GIRFT on Wednesday 9th June 2021 from 12.00 -1.00 pm.
This webinar is aimed at non-consultant grade doctors, nurses, AHPs and students. It will give you an opportunity to learn more about GIRFT and how you can get involved in clinical improvement.
GIRFT is an NHS improvement programme designed to improve the quality of care within the NHS by reducing unwarranted variations and sharing best practice between trusts. Importantly it is led by frontline clinicians and is collaborative across the multidisciplinary team.
Presentations will be given by the following speakers who are involved in clinical improvement.
• Dr Sarah Clarke, GIRFT joint clinical lead for cardiology, consultant cardiologist and clinical director for strategic development at Papworth Hospital, Cambridge
• Caroline Poole, head of Allied Health Professions (AHPs)
• Dr Dalia Ludwig, Quality Improvement fellow, consultant in rheumatology and general medicine at UCLH
• Corrine Power, head of nursing - transformation, Nursing & Midwifery directorate, NHSE/I
• Dr Pratusha Babu, GIRFT clinical fellow and PICU ST8 (HEE EoE)