DATE: Monday, 4th & 11th October 2021
TIME: 7pm to 8pm
VENUE: Online via Zoom
This Webinar is suitable for Primary or Post Primary Teachers, Special Needs Assistants, Principals, Deputy Principals and Support Staff.
This webinar series will focus on CBT techniques which can be used to help children with anxiety, motivation, coping and behaviour.
Primary Discussion Topics
- My Thoughts
- My Worries
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Regulation and Expression
- Building Relationships
- Connecting my Mind and Body
- Healthy Habits
- Self Esteem
- Problem Solving
- Perspective and Communication Skills
- To explore techniques for children on thought identification and challenging.
- To help children identify ways to calm the body and mind.
- To identify coping skills and resilience building.
- To help children to express and regulate emotions.
- To focus on the development of pro-social behaviour and enhance relationships.
- To explore activities for the development of self-esteem.