What is green and natural burial? Why do people choose it? How can faith communities, cemeteries, universities, municipalities and others begin to offer natural burial?
This moment represents an opportunity for funeral service providers and faith communities to shift toward natural burial practices. Some will manage this process well, while others will flounder. The goal for this workshop is to shine a light on opportunities to delight your community and strengthen your organization at the same time.
This free webinar is designed to help:
- Funeral directors
- Faith communities (all religions)
- Funeral industry vendors
- Universities & schools
It will be an interactive discussion with time for Q&A, but our agenda will include:
- History, regulations and current practices of burial
- Green options for the body after death
- Understand the value of going out in green style
- Role for contemporary funeral service providers and faith communities
This workshop will be recorded and an edited version of the presentation will be available for all registrants.
This event is hosted by Redesigning the End: