In this webinar, Seyfarth’s ADA Title III Team leaders will address how the pandemic has affected the ADA Title III landscape, how the Biden Administration will likely approach ADA Title III enforcement, and what we expect in 2021 and beyond for legal actions over digital accessibility.
We’ll cover the following topics:
· Overview of ADA Requirements for Digital Properties
· Updated Data on National Lawsuit Numbers and Hotspot Jurisdictions
· The Biden Administration’s Impact on Enforcement
· Key Cases and Trends in Digital Accessibility Legal Actions
· Risk Mitigation and Avoidance Strategies
Kristina Launey, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
John W. Egan, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Please be advised that individuals using the IE web browsers, have cookies disabled (either via privacy mode or decline cookies on the website) may not be able to register through this form. If you experience this, you may also attempt to register here. If you are still unable to register, please email email@example.com with your name and contact information.