Too often, small business owners apply for loans to grow their business and are rejected for reasons they didn’t expect or for causes that weren’t clearly explained to them. In this workshop, we’ll explore the problems of “tangled titles” as one of the possible reasons your real estate collateral wasn’t accepted as security for your loan, how to avoid setbacks in your loan application process, and how to begin to build generational wealth through proper property ownership.
In this workshop, you will learn:
1. How to obtain the official documents to confirm your property title
2. When a title search should be ordered and how it is used.
3. How to resolve any issues found in the title search, such as liens against your property
4. The dangers or risks of buying a property without having a title search and insurance
5. How to protect your property against tangled titles in the future
Register now so you can gain knowledge of issues that have been the primary sources of building equity and creating opportunities for generational wealth.