The Edge Computing Association invites you to join Patricia (Tish) Conlin of Global Consulting Group Inc., in our five-part series on building thriving teams.
Each session will be 25 minutes followed by a 15-minute Q&A to answer any questions you might have.
In this first session, you will learn the importance of an effective team and how to create a high performance and engaged work environment. Learn the 5 key dysfunctions of a team and how to avoid them and how to build a trusting and empowered work environment for your team.
1) The benefits and rewards of teams
2) Five dysfunctions of teams
3) The importance of shared goals
4) How to manage roadblocks and conflict
5) Dealing with disengaged staff and remote teams