Automation and interconnectivity are taking hold of our Industrial and Critical Infrastructure applications, bringing with it a myriad of potential cyber security threats.
An effective solution to these threats will ultimately require tightly integrated systems—taking advantage of industrial-grade equipment with hardware-level security features and highly intelligent, robust software.
This webinar is presented by cyber security experts Infineon, Lanner and ZEDEDA, who are solving real-world IoT challenges today.
You’ll learn how:
• The top cyber security professionals are combating unauthorized IT access.
• To harden network equipment for control systems against tampering, DoS attacks, and other threats.
• To scale and manage IIoT deployments with centralized control, visibility, and protection.
• To secure digital transformations for legacy devices using modern edge gateways.
• To implement uncompromised end-to-end encryption and key handling schemes using a hardware-level root of trust.
I agree that my personal data stated below may be shared with and processed by Infineon, Lanner or ZEDEDA, providing me newsletters and further marketing information about products, services & events by email and/or telephone and transmitting my data to its licensed distributors & partners exclusively for sales support purpose via email and/or telephone. I can withdraw my consent at any time.