Join us for NRB Live at Lunch with Ryan Anderson of the Ethics & Public Policy Center, Jason Thacker of the ERLC, and Autumn Leva of Family Policy Alliance as we discuss big tech and platform censorship.
During this panel discussion, you'll hear answers to questions such as:
• How should Christian ministries and organizations think about the power of Big Tech?
• Should we engage and advocate with the tech platforms?
• Should we regulate the Big Tech platforms?
• Are reforms of Section 230 necessary?
• How do we balance the free speech of corporations with the free speech of individuals?