Welcome to the registration page of the Free Webinar on "SRI LANKA CUSTOMS FACILITATION FOR THE EXPORTERS AND SME’S"
Following topics to be discussed during the Webinar
1. Role of the Sri Lanka Customs
2. How to get a service from the Export Facilitation Centre
3. Online approval with the collaboration of other border agencies
4. Enquiry point and the SME information Centre - to provide timely information to the trade/exporters/SME/public
5. Proposed SME promotion Centres in regional areas with the collaboration of Ministry of SME Development and Enterprise Development and Supply Chain Management
6. Best Border practices under the WTO - TFA which are due to be implemented
7. What Sri Lanka Customs can do in line with the government's new policies for the formation of manufacturing based, export-oriented economy
8. Current Situation and challenges
Registrations are on a first come first serve basis. In case the registrations exceed, you can follow the webinar on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sledb/
If you have any questions on the event, kindly contact Mr. Chalana Amarasinghe (071-6668558/ firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms. Helmalie Vitharana (077-7242992/ email@example.com).