Date: 4 September 2019
Time: 14:00 (SAST); 15:00 (EAT)
Duration: 60 minutes
1. Katharine Vincent - KULIMA Integrated Development Solutions
2. Emma Visman - VNG Consulting Ltd & King's College London
3. Anna Steynor - Climate System Analysis Group
4. Katinka Waagsaether - Climate System Analysis Group
5. Suzanne Carter - SouthSouthNorth
This will be the second joint public webinar of the WISER and FCFA programmes, focusing on ten principles for good co-production of African weather and climate services with examples from case studies. Co-production in this context brings together users and producers of weather and climate information with the aim of improving the usefulness of a particular weather or climate service.
In this webinar, co-production principles discerned from 18 case studies across Africa, as part of the on-going development of a climate services co-production manual, will be shared. The webinar will use examples from specific case studies to demonstrate how each principle can be put into use, as well as practical tips.