Celebrate Spinning & Weaving Week!
Join us for a discussion about HGA's Certificate of Excellence (COE) program in handweaving, handspinning, dyeing and basketmaking. Past examiners and applicants will share their experiences with the program. Attendees will have the opportunities to ask questions regarding the pursuit for the Certificate of Excellence. Panelists include:
• Madelyn van der Hoogt – COE Weaving Examiner
• Suzie Liles - COE Weaving Level I Recipient, Examiner, Host Guild Chair
• Patsy Zawistoski – COE Spinning Level I & II Recipient, Examiner
• Pamela Feldman – COE Dyeing Level I & II Recipient, Examiner
• JoAnn Kelly Catsos – COE in Basketmaking Level 1 Recipient, Host Guild Chair
Panel Discussion will be moderated by Mary Ann Sanborn and Sandra Swarbrick.
This event is free. Registration is required.