Please join us for the North East and Yorkshire regional webinar on clinical improvement and GIRFT on 16th June 2021 at 12-1 pm.
This webinar is aimed at non-consultant grade doctors, nurses, AHPs and students. It will give you an opportunity to learn more about GIRFT and how you can get involved in clinical improvement.
GIRFT is an NHS improvement programme designed to improve the quality of care within the NHS by reducing unwarranted variations and sharing best practice between trusts. Importantly it is led by frontline clinicians and is collaborative across the multidisciplinary team.
Presentations will be given by the following speakers who are involved in clinical improvement.
• Dr Anna Batchelor, GIRFT adult critical care clinical lead, consultant anaesthetist and intensivist at Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, and chair of the Critical Care Leadership Forum
• Stuart Palma, national head of Allied Health Professions
• Corrine Power, head of nursing - transformation, Nursing & Midwifery directorate, NHSE/I
• Victoria Anderson, GIRFT specialist lung cancer nurse
• Dr Pratusha Babu, GIRFT clinical fellow and PICU ST8 (HEE EoE)