The leaders at Compass Education Group are asked to speak at over 200 high schools and professional organizations nationwide where they demystify college admission testing and allay anxiety.
Of course, with the closure of testing sites and schools this spring, COVID-19 has disrupted traditional testing timelines and left families with questions about how colleges will respond.
Please join Matt Steiner, Senior Director at Compass, for a thoughtful and pragmatic webinar that will cover the following key insights and more:
- COVID-19’s sweeping impact on college admission testing
- Test-date disruption and when site-based testing may resume
- Likelihood of SAT and ACT remote online testing this fall
- How colleges are responding now and what is unresolved
- Making the best choice between the SAT and ACT
- The role of test scores in different admissions contexts
- Making sense of the subtlety and variety of testing policies
- Debunking the most pervasive myths about testing
- Finding the optimal timeline your for testing and test prep
- Scope of test prep and expectations for improvement
Recommended for: students, parents, families new to Compass