Join Paul Sheldon as he discusses the different ways that Medicare can pertain to those who choose to work beyond age 65. Here are some of the questions that Paul will address for those choosing to continue to work beyond age 65:
- Should I stay on my group plan, or should I get my own private Medicare supplement instead?
- If I stay on my group plan, do I need to get Medicare Part “A” only, or Parts “A” and “B,” or do I need to get Medicare at all?
- Will I be penalized if I choose to stay on my group plan and refuse to get Medicare Part “B?”
- How long before retiring should I apply for my own private Medicare supplement plan?
- What will it cost me for Medicare Part “B,” my Medicare supplement and my Medicare Part “D” drug plan?
- What’s best for me, a Medicare Advantage plan with drug coverage, or a Medicare supplement with a separate Medicare Part “D” drug plan?
This webinar is held via Zoom and is open to the public.
Valley Strong is not responsible for the products or recommendations provided by Paul Sheldon Insurance and Benefits Planning, nor any business transactions conducted between the Member and Paul Sheldon Insurance and Benefits Planning.