With unemployment at its lowest rate in 50 years and more jobs in the US than there are people to fill them, the complexities and demands of talent acquisition leaders are higher today than ever before. The strategic value of recruiting is also growing at rapid rates given the direct impact of recruiting talent and a companies bottom line.
How are leaders in recruiting addressing these issues? Join the Recruiters Network and your peers in an exclusive webinar to learn how today's modern talent acquisition leaders are building and scaling leading-edge recruiting organizations.
We'll cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Creating a business impact
- Recruiting analytics
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Traits of the best recruiters
- Resource models
- And more!
- Jason Buss, VP - Talent Acquisition & Workforce Strategy; MongoDB
- Tiffany Kuehl, Director - HR Search; Versique
- Casey Manning, Director of Recruiting; Kixeye
- Jeremy Rider, Recruiting Lead; Google
- Julie Coucoules, Global Head of Talent Acquisition; Glassdoor
- Lori Russo, Global Head of Talent Acquisition; Bottomline Technologies
This webinar is produced by the Recruiters Network and sponsored by Glassdoor. Glassdoor combines all the latest jobs with millions of reviews and insights to make it easy for people to find a job that is uniquely right for them. For more information, visit glassdoor.com. Glassdoor® is a registered trademark of Glassdoor, Inc.
Can't make the live event? Please register and you will receive the full video and audio recording.