This webinar is about expanding lending options for small businesses. Finding the right sources for capital in the current economic situation had been a constant challenge, even for the most successful small business. Microloans & Other Alternative Lending Opportunities is a webinar that will inform business participants about legitimate, alternative ways to secure funding which include various types of microloans; community advantage loan; 7A and 504 loans. This webinar will introduce you to alternative loan products and programs available to small businesses in New Jersey. This seminar is presented by a Loan Specialist with hand on experience and expertise on alternative lending to small business and it's a great opportunity for business participants to ask questions to ease the pressure of being in an actual lending situation.
TOPICS to be covered:
- What are alternative Lenders and How do they differ from conventional Banks?
- What are the Alternative loan Products and programs in NJ: Community Advantage Program/7A/504 loan/Microloans
- Application readiness: What are the various eligibility requirements and limits?
- Credit/Collateral/Character/Capacity criteria in alternative lending situations
- What is a Micro Loan? Who qualified for a micro-loan? Who can apply and what you need to apply for a micro-loan
- What happens if your business needs to borrow more money?