Higher education decision makers are always on the hunt for the information they need to build smarter strategies and plans of action to make a difference on campus. Intelligent use of data can lead to improved student success, increased retention, and improved degree completion. The good news is that the data you need exists in systems and applications across campus - but how can you organize and share it to turn data into action?
In this session, we will review:
- How you can identify your sources of data across campus
- How to make data analytics available to help functional offices identify and solve problems
- How you can use data to develop triggers for intervention at the student level
- How County College of Morris’s evolution to a data-informed culture has impacted the day to day work of functional offices across campus
- How Edge can accelerate institutions ability to turn data into action