A Korean Perspective on the Megatrends, Fire safety, material & chemical innovations, Product policy and chemical regulations for Flame Retardants and Plastics.
The webinar would cover:
1. Megatrends in mobility, 5G & IOT
2. A Korean perspective on material and chemical innovations to support e-mobility and the energy transformation
3. Current Perspectives on Brominated Flame Retardants
4. Brominated Flame Retardants in electrical & electronic equipment – policy and regulatory landscape
5. Automotive and EEE Plastics – addressing the Circular economy Challenge in Korea
*By registering and/or submitting personal data to BSEF, The International Bromine Council, you are giving your consent to us so that BSEF may use this data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Your personal data is not used for other purposes, unless we obtain your permission, or unless otherwise required or permitted by law or professional standards