As we come out of the COVID shutdowns, Private Equity acquisitions have resumed, if not increased the rate and prices at which they are buying up independent practices. What’s involved in selling to Private Equity? How are these groups able to pay so much more for practices? Are owners ‘missing out’ if they don’t choose to sell now? Finally, how should you determine when and why to exit your practice?
1. Understand the buy-side of how Private Equity works
2. Learn what’s involved in deciding to sell to PE
3. Have context for the impact on Private Practice Optometry
4. Learn three criteria for deciding to sell.
5. What every owner can do today to secure their future.
This course is not approved for COPE credit. Credit will be available for IL ODs. We can provide a certification of attendance if requested.