Join the Reuters Events one-hour interactive discussion that will explore the role of sustainable procurement in tackling climate change. Analysing the links between resilience, transparency, and sustainability, from supplier policy & target setting, to emissions reduction.
Expert panel includes:
• Christian Galichon, CPO, LVMH
• Mark Davis International Sourcing Director, The Body Shop – Natura Group
• Jamie Barismatov, COO and Co-Founder, SupplyShift
• Euan Murray, CEO, The Sustainability Consortium
• Chair: Louise Nicholls, Founder, Suseco