It is with great delight to invite you to join us in the UAE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE (ICAMR) WEBINAR with its theme “UNITED TO PRESERVE ANTIMICROBIALS” this coming 23 November 2020, 8:00PM – 10:00PM (GMT+4 UAE).
This virtual meeting is being organized in the occasion of the World Antimicrobial Awareness Week (WAAW) celebrated on November 18-24, 2020. WAAW, a campaign of the World Health Organization, aims to increase awareness of global antimicrobial resistance and to encourage best practices among the general public, health workers, and policymakers to avoid the further emergence and spread of drug-resistant infections.
Our respected colleagues in the field including Dr. RANIA EL-LABABIDI, Dr. RIMA MOGHNIEH and Ms. ABEER RAJEH will share their expertise, relevant studies and insights on the epidemiology of antimicrobials in the region, infection control, vaccines, and antimicrobial stewardship (AMS) especially in these times of the COVID-19 pandemic.
All presentations will be done in real time and we have dedicated a period to entertain questions from the virtual audience to keep this meeting as interactive as possible.
Dr. NAJIBA M ABDULRAZZAQ
Conference Chair | Consultant Internist | Head of Medical Dept., Al Kuwait Hospital Dubai | Head of Central IPC Committee, Ministry of Health & Prevention | National AMR Committee Co-Chair
• Epidemiology of AMR in the region
• How to Preserve AB
• Role of Infection Control in Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS) - fungal/viral/bacterial
• How to Live with New Normal
• Role of Vaccines
• The Concept of AMS: Its Purpose and Elements
• Defining the Pharmacist's Role in AMS
• How to Improve Patient Outcomes
• Cost Benefits of AMS
• Challenging the Current AB/AF Treatment Paradigms
• Proper Implementation of AF/AB AMS
• Learning from Successful AMS Programs Outcomes
This webinar will be accredited with CME/CPD Hours by The Dubai Health Authority.