Political engagement involves building a mutually beneficial relationship between your station and relevant elected representatives, including state and federal members of parliament, ministers, local councillors and mayors.
Done successfully, political engagement will strengthen the connection of your station to the communities you broadcast to. In the lead up to the 2019 Federal Election, get the tips and tools you need to successfully engage with your local candidates.
In this webinar participants will:
- Get an overview of the importance of political engagement for your station and the community broadcasting sector
- Understand what politicians want and how you can engage them at your station
- Get specific tools and tips to help your political engagement in the lead up to the 2019 Federal Election
- Holly Friedlander Liddicoat - CBAA Program Coordinator (Government Relations)
- Dr Vanessa Findlay - Principal at Brickfielder Government Engagement (BGE)
- Lucas Pender - Associate at Brickfielder Government Engagement (BGE)
This webinar is supported by the Community Media Training Organisation (CMTO). Before registering please read the CMTO Privacy Notice - https://bit.ly/2y5G5tU