Patricia Reyes (ITRC Director)
Marco Falconi (Remtech Europe)
Sandra Goodrow, Ph.D. (Research Scientist, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection)
• PFAS overview, including current/historical uses and sources to the environment,
• Surface water concerns and bioaccumulation in aquatic biota,
• Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) and the current best management practices,
• Site characterization of PFAS-use, storage, or disposal areas, and
• Current and developing treatment processes for PFAS in multiple media.
Sandra Goodrow, Ph.D., Research Scientist 1, ITRC PFAS Team Lead, NJDEP
Shalene Thomas, VP and Global Emerging Contaminants Program Manager, Wood
Mitch Olson, Ph.D., Senior Engineer, Emerging Contaminants Practice Lead, Trihydro Corporation
Scott Grieco, Ph.D., P.E., Emerging Contaminants Global Technology Leader, Jacobs
The Interstate Technology and Regulatory Council (ITRC) is a state-led coalition working to advance the use of innovative environmental technologies and approaches. The ITRC PFAS team is comprised of over 600 environmental professionals from state, local, and federal government, private industry, academia, and public stakeholders, collaborating to produce resources to address the challenges of PFAS contamination. The ITRC PFAS Team published the original Technical and Regulatory Guidance Document on the web at https://pfas-1.itrcweb.org in April of 2020 and provided updates in December of 2021 to include new and relevant information that can be useful for professionals working on PFAS issues.